- What data is necessary to collect in order to understand the role of geometry in shooting?
- What spatial perspectives and/or mathematical planes are important for precision?
The cover of The Geometry of Summer Olympic Sports, to the right above, features an archer taking aim.
- What angles can be measured on the diagram, in order to understand the accuracy of technique? The path of the arrow?
- Is any essential information missing from the picture? What is necessary in order to measure that information?
Geometry diagrams featuring archery and shooting sports are available in the following books from Schottenbauer Publishing:
- The Geometry of Archery & Fencing
- The Geometry of Summer Olympic Sports
- The Geometry of Winter Olympic Sports